Forum Index

HomeHome
   galleryGallery   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ria
Glam Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

hi girls i thaught lets ask it somewhere where all the knowledge is Wink and that is here Wink
I have an old Accucut Zip E Mate but they don't make those anymore. My Zippy is now almost dead Smile Erwin has tried to fix it and it worked for a couple more months but now my plates are all warped. And I can't buy new plates anymore Sad So I am in the market for a new Embossing/Die machine and I have let my eye fall on the Big SHot cause I like their system with the multi platform.
So now comes your part what is your experience with the bigshot? Do the plates from the Platform also get warped??
I know Amy loves her cuttlebug so much that she bought a new one next to her bigshot but to me the cuttlebug doesn't look as sturdy as the others. I also have seen the Epix 6 but not much experience from others.

soo help please Smile
Airbrush Queen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ria I have no experience with the big shot. I started with a cuttlebug. I don't understand why people say they aren't sturdy. Mine was fine. I now have a Wizard though and there is no comparison. I will never look back. It is heavy duty and performs like a dream. I love the deep embossing I get with it. Besides that the rasberry color is just pretty sitting on my cutting table. Plus it is guaranteed for life. If ever there is a problem they will fix it. You can't get any better deal than that. I don't think the price is bad either. Smile
Janneke
Glam Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Bigshot and I love it ;0)

The only different between de BS and the CB is that the Bigshot is wider Wink
And I find it easyer when I do the templates trough the opening (hihi dutch word)

My blog
My Challenge Blog
Ria
Glam Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thaught about a wizard as well Lesa but those are not so easy available in Holland. And shipping a machine from the USA cost loads of $$$$Wink btu thanks for your experience hehehe the colour is pretty to. Shame the zippy is dying cause it is a gorgeouss Purple one Wink so pretty in my lavander craftroom Wink

Janneke het lijkt mij gewoon makkelijk om met de bigshot te werken omdat je die multi platform erbij heb waarop staat met welke dies het werkt Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chatting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: